On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 02:10, alfonso flores wrote:
> hi there stephen, i am writing you from chiapas, mexico, i want ask u
> if u could give directions on how can i run applications, like for
> example a cad software from the server, the stations boot with a cd of
> mandrakelinux move 1.0 and the server has the redhat 10 fedora, let me
> tell u that bout r running and i can see via ftp, thanks and best
> regards from the jungle
> att. al flores

Beinvenidos, Florës

You should probably explore NFS mounting for something like that -
unless you want to try exporting the session from the server the
application is running on. I would, however, get to understand the needs
of the CAD program and if it can be exported.

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

All laws are simulations of reality. -- John C. Lilly