> I just don't know how many more times I've got to see it - and those
> that have upgaded before, even...tested it time and time again, and will
> test it the next time as well - but still - it's only because I like to
> make extra work for myself and see all the nasties...

I don't like your tone and attitude very much! Linux is a FREE world. People
can do what they want to do as their wishes.  I just want to post my
experience here that might be a bit useful. If you think it's nothing you
just simply skip it like most people do! You are not suppose to be the BIG
BROTHER who everybody must follows.