On Saturday 07 August 2004 09:21, Charlie Mahan wrote:

> If I wasn't always so pressed for time lately I _might_ have actually
> figured this out on my own. Maybe. But since I am, and since I didn't;
> Thank You!
>
> Anyone tell you lately that you're a gentleman and a scholar and a damn
> fine human being? I just did. <g>
>
> I hope I don't have to reboot again for a while so It would be sorta
> immaterial at this point.
>
> Charlie

Well, thanks, but I'm just "paying it forward".  It was Stephen and several
others here who helped me with this when I was a rank Mandrake newbie not so
long ago.

Cheers;

Glenn

--
13:43:36 up 18:47, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Official) for i586,
kernel 2.6.3-15mdk

Keep your laws off my body!