On Wednesday 11 August 2004 04:02 pm, Charlie Mahan wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 13:51:01, C. Tresenriter wrote:
> <whack>

> Charlie
SNIP

Hey Charlie,

Thanks for all your help.  Got Mandrake re-installed and think everything
is ok.  Had to do it a couple of times due to all my hard  disk space but we
are up and running.

Thanks for all your pointers,  however since I'm NEW to Linux,, I've got a LOT
to learn yet and knowing I can bounce things off of you and others like
you,,,,well  I don't feel by myself.

FYI - I just installed Mandrake 10 PowerPack on my laptop(Compaq Presario) and
just have a little problem getting on my dsl.

Thanks again and I'm lifting a Shinner Bock to you.
Cheers,
bj