Just a quick aside, somewhat on-topic: I'm glad to see others using the [EMAIL PROTECTED] software, even if it is sloppy. ;) My mother-in-law died of Huntington's disease in February, and my wife is still deliberating over whether or not to be tested for the gene. The protein-folding research represented by [EMAIL PROTECTED] is about the best shot we have at understanding Huntington's, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and related disorders. And I was tempted to turn this into a political rant about better-informed and more mature governmental attitudes toward stem cell research here in the USA, but I suppose it would be in bad taste for this list. ;)

I just wish that [EMAIL PROTECTED] enjoyed the kind of worldwide popularity that [EMAIL PROTECTED] presently does.

Anyway, as someone whose family may just benefit from protein-folding research, thanks for your interst.