Dnia pon 9. sierpnia 2004 21:18, Charlie Mahan napisał:
> That's about all I know about the software, sorry. It's also probably all
> I'll ever know about it for the simple reasons that I have a radically
> edited set of rules that I use for iptables that is specific to my
> environment, and the only "Fire Wall" I even try to use is shorewall.
> That's just because it's the default in Mandrake installs and if I don't
> know what to do with the glitches I'm doing my customers a disservice.

I think I'm beginning to get the picture. Short question : if I'd like to use
some bit torrent client listen on certain port should this port remain to be
stealth or should I leave it open?

PS. I'm still wondering why my firestarter window keeps crashing...
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185