On Wednesday 11 August 2004 06:12 pm, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> On Monday 09 August 2004 12:50, Julie Sloan wrote:

> > thanks for your help.    Right now I'm in command-line
> > culture-shock, but luckily I don't have a deadline to get
> > comfortable with it.
>
> Just remember that linux is a subset of unix which was all
> command_line.

Thanks for the encouragement  ;-)  ...if that's what it was. <g>

I've gotten around the folder-opening problem to my satisfaction,
I've fixed the modem so I can use it in both linux and windows, I've
got a desktop set up just for stuff I need to read & learn (it's
crammed full), I've found too many timewasters in the arcade games,
I keep calling for my husband to "come look at another cool thing
you can do here"  and I'm glad I did this.

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/