On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 07:59, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Monday 16 Aug 2004 22:46, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 23:06, Keith Powell wrote:
> > > I have been trying Thunderbird - a very nice program, and the spam filter
> > > works well.
> > >
> > > However, I can't get it to spell check in GB English, only American
> > > English.
> > >
> > > I have downloaded the correct dictionary from
> > >
> > > dictionaries.mozdev.org/installation.html
> > >
> > > but can't get Thunderbird to find it.
> > >
> > > The download site says to use "Tools->Options->Attachments" to install
> > > it. but there is no "Attachments" item in that menu.
> > >
> > > How do I install the new dictionary, please?
> > >
> > > I can't find the answer with Google :-(
> > >
> > > Many thanks for any help.
> > >
> > > Keith
> >
> > Didn't you know that there IS no other language except for US English?
> > --
> > stephen kuhn - proprietor
>
> Now Stephen you are insulting your adopted homeland.
> An Australian spell checker for mozilla is here
> http://dictionaries.mozdev.org/installation.html
>
> You will need it for the correct spelling of 'dunny' or 'chunder'
>
> derek

Do ya have to add words like choco, chockers, chock'o'block, bikie,
truckie, meatpie, flat-out and the likes? (as if I'm going to move from
using Evolution)
--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

LILO, you've got me on my knees! (from David Black,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with apologies to Derek and the Dominos, and
Werner Almsberger)