Stephen Kühn wrote:
On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 02:03, Charlie Mahan wrote:

On the third hand (Moties anyone? <g>); A question, does anyone know why the list is suddenly being astro-turfed with html messages?

Charlie

...because we're being inundated by MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express and
web-based email clients as opposed to the normal RFC standard text based
email clients properly configured?

...or maybe no one reads the list Ettiquette?

...or maybe Kommandant Hill isn't being the proper list Nazi he usually
is?

Okay okay, got the message...
Netscape supports html too (if the moron me does not deactivate it, that is), forgot most Linux boxers here probably are still sticked to pine (sorry guys :P)