LX, You bet I would! They've just been getting better and better at it, while raising the price of getting "Horned! Even so, I have to agree with Stephen too. Microsoft is quickly becoming their own worst enema too! Or was that a typo? Hmm,...maybe not!

Lanman
Composed on a Linux-based system, because I was totally fed-up with 60 or 70 thousand Windows viruses, Pop-Ups, Spyware, Ad-ware, Hackers, Script Kiddies, Crashes, Reboots, More Reboots, and Applications that sent too much personal data to companies that couldn't build reliable software if their lives depended on it!

More Importantly, I'm fed-up with a U.S. monopoly trying to tell a Canadian what constitutes copyright violations, or how I should be able to use my computer in the first place!

If you're still using Windows, you need to know that there's a better alternative that's free, reliable, safe and a hell of a lot more secure than what you have now.