On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 07:17, Amy wrote:

> Well, I'm hoping I'll get my dad trained properly when I switch him. It
> only took some pressure before he gave in and gave up TV A/V hookup duty
> to me for all of his TVs. ^_^ It's amazing that the TV related stuff has
> worked much better since he stopped touching anything but the remotes
> and whatever is needed on each device to load tapes or DVDs.
>
> I'm hoping getting that sort of cooperation from him in regards to the
> computer won't be too far behind. ^_^

Stand tall and firm, don't bend, always lead by example.
Father's DO have a tendency to muck around with things - that is when a
good stiff horse crop comes in handy...(g)

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

Our houseplants have a good sense of humous.