Just My two cents, I used Opera for windows for a couple years. I loved
it and I for one am looking forward to getting a working Linux browser
I dont mind paying for something I like. Theres was fast and stable.
Something Netscape or IE4 were not , At least when they were new :)

Hugh

--
Boling's postulate:
        If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.