Margot,

If your close to Manchester I can drive over and install it for you.

Tony.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
This message, and any associated attachment is confidential.  If you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information
in any way, and notify either the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily
the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless specifically stated.  Whilst every
effort has been made to ensure that emails and their attachments are virus free, it is
the responsibility of the recipient(s) to verify the integrity of such emails.
Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street
Stockport