Ron Hunter-Duvar wrote:
On September 14, 2004 07:03, Lanman wrote:

Stephen Kühn wrote:

They're a fiendish, murdering, pillaging lot, they are. Rape, murder and
steal. Entire villages at that. Swindlers unlike no other. Ruffians and
roughnecks; beating up old women for their pension money. Taking not
only candy from babies, but embezzling Canadians out of their jelly
donuts and bacon...

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor

Wait a sec! We've been getting hosed on our doughnuts and bacon? When did this happen? Why didn't someone send me a memo on this? GRRR! This is much more disastrous than anything else that Stephen has ever said before! Where are these Debian people? I say that all Canadians should rise up in revolt and fight back! At least they didn't try to steal our toques! Then we'd have to get really pissed!

Memo to all Canadians - Let's meet at Tim Horton's to plan a strategy.
I'm buying! LOL!

Yeah, we need our doughnuts and bacon. It gets cold up here, and a good layer of blubber helps keep us warm!

Hey Ron! Where you at? I see that you're on Shaw Cable, but which part of the country?

--
Lanman
Registered Linux User #190712