Maybe you are using the wrong Distro. since that is what Mandrake is
about.  maybe you should look at Gentoo :)

<snip>
Sorry, I simply don't agree.  If making it easier means sacrificing
features,
freedom, customization, then I don't want it to be any easier."</snip>

--
Scott R. Rineer M.C.S.A., M.C.S.E
Network Administrator