Hi folks.

I'm stuck with this one. I'm trying to make gdesklets work 'round here.
I've tried gdesklets' 0.26 rpms for mdk 10.0 and when I tried to start
gdesklets server it hanged.

I've tried 0.30 and server did work but sensors' didn't (0.30 is for
10.1).

Now I've compiled 0.26.2 and I've tried running it with :
gdesklets
gdesklets start (it's something like that in 0.30)
gdesklets --display=:0

I've tested this on simple clock and calendar displays.
Now I'm stuck.

I've almost forgot. When I've tried running it with start there appeared
some message saying that the screen (free translation from polish) or
display cannot be added 'cause it doesn't exist.
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>