Hi.

On my 40 Gigabyte hard disk I used to have two partitions:
one (30 GB) containig Windows 98 and the other (10 GB) with Linux Mandrake
9.1.
Now I created a third partition with another 10 GB token off Windows,
and in it I installed successfully Mandrake Community 10.1.
The actual partition situation is the following:
1)      Mount point: /mnt/windows
        Device: hda1
        Type: W95 FAT32 (LBA)
        Size: 16 GB (44%)
        Formatted
        Mounted

2)      Mount point: /
        Device: hda5
        Type: journalised FS: ext3
        Size: 5.8GB (15%)
        Formatted
        Mounted

3)      Mount point: swap
        Device: hda8
        Type: Linux swap
        Size: 494MB (1%)
        Formatted
        Mounted

4)      Mount point: /home
        Device: hda9
        Type: journalised FS: ext3
        Size: 3.6GB (9%)
        Formatted
        Mounted

5)      Mount point: swap
        Device: hda6
        Type: Linux swap
        Size: 1004MB (2%)
        Formatted
        Mounted

6)      Device: hda7
        Type: journalised FS: ext3
        Size: 9.7GB (26%)
        Formatted

. The 2), 3) and 4) belong to new Mandrake 10.1 installation;
the 5) and 6) to the old Mandrake 9.1 installation. The 6) looks not
mounted.
When I boot the system I can only enter Mandrake 10.1.
How to access my dear old 9.1?
I mean, when I created this third partition I had imagined that in the boot
it would give me the possibility to choose where to go,
wether into new 10.1 or into old 9.1,
in the same way I can choose if logging into Windows or into Linux,
keeping entirely the 9.1 version.
It is important for me because in 9.1 I did a lot of new configurations and
installations,
also the internet connection with my winmodem.
How to switch from one linux partition to another? Can anybody provide help?

Thanks in advance,
Rodolfo