Anne Wilson wrote:

On Tuesday 18 Jan 2005 21:31, Rhein Christophe wrote:

Hello,
It reades <key> and I tried the 2 other propositions but with no success.
I really don't know if it comes from the fact that it is a DVD burner
combo (MATSHITAUJ-831D) or that I got the notebook from France because I
can watch the Zone 2 Pal DVDs and that is it!
Really strange and I need to watch some movies for my classes.

Did you find the place in xine's configuration where you tell it which zone you are going to be watching? Sorry, I can't remember where it is, and I don't have xine installed at the moment.

Anne

Yes it is in the Media panel and I changed it to 2 because all my DVDs are French or bought in Turkey.
Still no progress
Bye
Christophe