Nope, that didn't work either.  All variations, including those on the
same hard drive, fail to get past mcopy.  Hmmm, could it be since I ran
mcopy from a run box that the file is there but the message only says it
can/t read the file.  I suppose it's worth a try when I wake up again this
am.  I always fall asleep for another hour after breakfast.