Please, do not assume this is apostasy.

What are the main differences between SUSE Pro 9.2 and Mandrake
10.1?

My understanding of SUSE is that it includes integrated Opera
7.54, Firefox and Thunderbird on its DVD. I also understand that
beginning about two weeks ago and continuing for a few weeks, one
may download and burn into a DVD the Pro 9.2 version of SUSE.

It is also my understanding that I would be able to run Libronix
Bible Software on SUSE with its inclusion of Opera, and the
addition of Cross Over from Codeweavers. I have tried to install
Opera from The Club and failed miserably - undoubtedly due to my
lack of know-how.

Are there compelling reasons why Mandrake is still preferred?

Am I misinformed? You guys are a great bunch and have already
provided many of us newbies with a tremendous amount of freely
and gladly given support, for which we all are grateful.

I would truly appreciate your responses.

Andy