After installing 10.1 my zip was not recognized, no entry in fstab.  Tried to
create device using Create New/Device/Zip Device from the desktop (right
click).  An icon appeared but it won't mount (as root).  Tried to create a
device using makedev /dev/hdd4 (4 since I want vfat and windows uses partion
4?). I did not see when it happened but now I have two zip icons on the
desktop.  After reboot they are still there and now there is no hdd4 in dev.
What the !*&^% is going on.  How do I get rid of those icons and start over?

MIke