On Monday 07 March 2005 15:56, Duncan Anderson wrote:
> Stephen Kühn wrote:
> >On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 23:13, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> >>Here's to democracy, EU-style :
> >>
> >>http://wiki.ffii.org/Cons050307En
> >>
> >>In short : The Microsoft puppet-state Luxembourg denied council
> >>members from Poland, Portugal and Denmark their request to
> >> change the Directive on Software Patent from an A-item to a
> >> B-item.
> >>
> >>So friends, that was it :  forget about software development in
> >>Europe.
> >>
> >>Kaj Haulrich.
> >
> >That is completely ridiculous.
> >Hell is going to break loose and there are going to be heaps of
> > very mad folks.
> >
> >I don't think they'll get away with it.
>
> Huh, this is the kind of dictatorial fascism that Europe is so
> good at. They have proved it over and over again in the past, so
> why should this be any different? Greed rather than justice, for
> ever!
>
> Bunch of Nazis!

I have two books standing side to side :
Adolf Hitler "Mein Kampf" and the "EU Constitutional Treaty"
Amazing how hard it is to tell the difference.  I found one,
though :  This time a mr. W.Gates KBE has replaced a certain
Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *