On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:03:18 -0500
Bob Read disseminated the following:

> > [snip]
> >
> > Bush = US government
> >
> > Graham
>
> Graham, your "equation" is out of balance
> by roughly:
>
> 1 = 200,000,000+
>
> If we're not doing the job properly, then
> blame us -- not our "hired help."

That's assuming you actually 'hired' him ;-) As Josef Stalin said, it matters
not who casts the ballots, only who counts them.

In any case, when was the last time a politician did what he said to get
elected, in Canada, the US, Europe, or anywhere else for that matter.

For my part, people are people everywhere you go, we're all equally guilty as
not when it comes to shenanigans like software patents. One's responsibility for
just laws and behaviour doesn't end when they vote.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
14:02:48 up 17 days, 16:06, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.06, 0.02