On Mon March 7 2005 12:00, Isaac Hummel wrote:
> Duncan Anderson wrote:
> > Huh, this is the kind of dictatorial fascism that Europe is so good
> > at. They have proved it over and over again in the past, so why should
> > this be any different? Greed rather than justice, for ever!
> >
> > Bunch of Nazis!
>
> http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

Thanks for that link, Isaac.  I like it <g>

--
17:24:55 up 21:12, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586,
kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

        "The pyramid is opening!"
        "Which one?"
        "The one with the ever-widening hole in it!"
                -- Firesign Theater, "How Can You Be In Two Places At
                   Once When You're Not Anywhere At All"