On March 8, 2005 11:46 am, M.Schild wrote:

> >  Could you please ask one of your buddies that run Linux if Mac
> > programs can be run from a pc that uses Linux?

Well this is something i have been looking into but not done yet.
Answer is yes but with an emulator.  Problem is,  you need a mac rom
file taken from a mac,  only mac i have right now is a classic and i
don't have a floppy drive on this computer.  So for the moment im SOL.
I have the emulator (basilisk ll) (there are others) installed and
working but no rom to install os with.
Short answer is yes but your Friend needs to do some reading to get
this to work.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Tue Mar  8 13:37:17 EST 2005
 13:37:17 up 17:30,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.05, 0.00