On Sunday 13 March 2005 18:16, Amy wrote:

> If anyone else is reading this, and has any experience with Nokias
> directly, I'd appriciate it if you'd comment and let me know. Thanks!

I have a Nokia 6600.  It has IR and Bluetooth.  I have used bluetooth quite a
lot and the connection to Linux is fine.  I can send files, receive files,
contacts, etc.

However, IIRC, your model does not support bluetooth so the only connection
method that I can see would be via cable.  Also, Nokia's software is usually
freely available though it only works with Windows.  You should be able to
find a lot of howto's for Linux by Googling.

--
Bryan Phinney