On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:34:57 -0500, Bryan Phinney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sunday 13 March 2005 18:16, Amy wrote:
>
> > If anyone else is reading this, and has any experience with Nokias
> > directly, I'd appriciate it if you'd comment and let me know. Thanks!
>
> I have a Nokia 6600.  It has IR and Bluetooth.  I have used bluetooth quite a
> lot and the connection to Linux is fine.  I can send files, receive files,
> contacts, etc.
>
> However, IIRC, your model does not support bluetooth so the only connection
> method that I can see would be via cable.  Also, Nokia's software is usually
> freely available though it only works with Windows.  You should be able to
> find a lot of howto's for Linux by Googling.
>
> --
> Bryan Phinney

Indeed, my model does not have bluetooth. I would be using the data
cable to connect it up. Do you have a program you use for things like
contact book backup, loading pictures on your phone, etc?

Part of the reason I'm asking on the list is that I am having trouble
getting answers out of Google. I've tried, but my googling skills
apparently suck and I can't get anything I can make heads or tails of.

Thanks!

--
I have 50 invites to gmail, do you have a gmail account yet? Do you
want one? Talk to me!