Anne Wilson wrote:
On Friday 18 Mar 2005 18:44, Tom wrote:
     Wrong again Anne.  But that's just the facts, my opinion and
experience that I posted.  You are welcome to add yours to your
community twiki.  Jeez I never thought I'd be encouragin you to
spread marginal to false opinion on your twiki, but go ahead. It's
full of it anyhow.

Whatever you say, Tom. I suppose the drive manufacturers put out lists of 'supported disks' for the fun of it.

wow, never saw that one escalate. i admire your kindness and reassuring self-confidence, Anne.

kind regards     philippe

--
corpus christi means body of christ, right ?
quite macabre for a city name ...