Hugh Dixon wrote:
As someone who reads, and feels enlightened, by much of the stuff on this list I'd appreciate this greatly. As with many things though, does someone have the time to organise it?

Hugh

I can see where this would take some effort, but it seems to be a worthwhile addition to the work already done on the Twiki. It would also provide a direct method of delivering pertinent info to the members.

I would think that a small initial group of members could be asked to take up the challenge and others would be able to contribute on a voluntary basis.

--
Mr. Geek
Registered Linux User #190712