Could I make a suggestion?
Can the gurus who provide information to this list be encouraged to post
links to the twiki (or other sources) as part of their responses?
I also work with MS products, and one of my big problems is knowing what
keywords to use for a search.  If an answer to a question exists on the
twiki I would find it educational not only to know the answer, but where
I could have/should have been able to find it.
(Linking to the answer, rather than answering the question is no good
for people who read e-mail off line, but...)

Hugh