On Thursday 31 Mar 2005 15:17, Mr. Geek wrote:

> Anyway, it seems rhetorical at this point, since the majority of the
> feedback concerning the idea was not positive. It seems that other
> assessments were right on this. No one would have the time.

Time is always of the essence, isn't it? <g>.  I rather like the idea of
focussing on one area and linking to the appropriate TWiki entry(ies).  Don't
mind me - I'm just a bit depressed at the moment, and getting people to
actually read anything seems to be a losing battle.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels