On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 16:05 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 31 Mar 2005 15:17, Mr. Geek wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, it seems rhetorical at this point, since the majority of the
> > feedback concerning the idea was not positive. It seems that other
> > assessments were right on this. No one would have the time.
> >
> Time is always of the essence, isn't it? <g>.  I rather like the idea of
> focussing on one area and linking to the appropriate TWiki entry(ies).  Don't
> mind me - I'm just a bit depressed at the moment, and getting people to
> actually read anything seems to be a losing battle.
>
> Anne

Read?! That would waste precious time that could be better spent
watching TV!  Just like anyone in any education related field, you can't
focus on overall success/failure.  There will be a few individuals that
will benefit greatly from the information you provide.  If it isn't
worth it to you to help those few, then do something less frustrating
with your time!
~Lorin