Though I do see a lot of the same or similar questions asked on this list, I still tend to read the responses because I often do find out little tips or tricks or tidbits of information that are handy and useful, even if the "problem" itself is something I could remedy without needing [much] assistance.

Maybe gently nudging those FAQ-type questions to a FAQ page/site would be good, but I wouldn't want to see uber-newbie questions simply greeted with a response of "RTFM!!"