Aron Smith wrote:
On Monday 04 April 2005 09:16 pm, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

Do you really want to start comparing who has the oldest hardware
sitting around? I think there is a lady on this list that has us all
beat. (Especial after I junked the model 33 teletype last year.)

An ASR 33? I would have killed to get one of those back in the old days :-D

Well, I probably paid more then I should have for it 20 years ago. I used it on my first home computer. I had a LOT of programs on paper tape.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!