LILO is short for Linux Boot Loader (or Linux Loader .. cant remember exactly)
... its function is toboot an operating system but specifically
linux....bootmagic is a loader as well and if you use bootmagic you would not
need to use lilo ... they are basically the same thinng ...  however I dont
know if bootmagic (not having used bootmagic b4) can load linux ...

my 2 cents...

On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 03:05:25PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> can someone briefly explain in depth about lilo? and if i use bootmagic to dual boot
>my pc, do i still need to use lilo?

E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ No.: 38756924
Public GPG Key :