I don't like the NT bootloader myself, but there is a way to get it to
load a Linux partition if anyone would be interested in doing this :)

Never done it myself but I know it's out there.  I believe you have to
use LOADLIN and basically set up a 2-5 meg partition to boot the linux
kernel off of.  This seems like a big pain to me but it might work well
in someone elses situation.

Better off not using NT though at all (bootloader or the crappy OS) :)
... that's what Linux is for, and Mandrake Linux is the best of the
bunch..