> I think the typical way to get rid of LILO is with the DOS/Windows
> fdisk... I think the command is fdisk -mbr or fdisk mbr, something like
> that.  Should clear your master boot record (which means you'll have to
> reinstall NT's bootloader).

Actually, no.  NT puts it's bootloader on it's own partition, so it
depends on your MBR to load it.  A DOS MBR (what you get after running
(fdisk /mbr from DOS) loads the MBR of the active partition.  If this
is your NT partition, then NT gets loaded.  So, if you do the "fdisk
/mbr" thing, make sure your NT boot partition is active.

   -Matt Stegman
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>