Yes that is true, but it has been said that somewhere along the lines we all
lost a year, so is it the year 2000 or the year 2001??  who knows, all that I
know is that the media hype about the Y2K bug, looks like it turn out to be a
big money making scam.......

Anybody else agree?  Example:  three days ago a friend of mine heard on the radio
that some fool went and purchased and re-wired his whole house, to on run
generators for the Y2K blitz!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Etien