Circle gets a square... to paraphrase what ever that game show is.

and to para-phrase the lady on cnn..

Isn't it amazing what the international community can acomplish when it
pulls it's head out of it's a$$.

I mean really.
It shocks me that we can acomplish this and people are still starveing ,
and bathing in the same water they (well you know) in..