Hi there,

I've downloaded Mandrake 7.0 and tried several
times to install, failed.

First, I tried to install Lnx4Win, but everytime
I type "install" and input CD-ROM drive "H", it
prompts:
"Out of environment space
Please insert the right CD-Rom !"

or
"Please insert the right CD-Rom !"

Does it means that I need a Linux CD-ROM disc to install
the software.

Second,I tried to install Linux from hard drive, but
I'm not familiar with the partition, and I'm told by
several friends that their Windows were demaged after
installing Linux. So could you give me some suggestion?

I have two hard drive:
1. 13G, C:(start up, windows98) and E:
2. 4G, D: and E:

Because I use Windows more than Linux, can I avoid to set
partition and use a floppy disk to boot the Linux when I need
it?

I like Mandrak Linux, I use it in University lab, and I
like the its interface, more elegant than windoz.

Thank you for your help!