IE may crash every once in a while, but it's a whole whole lot stabilier than
Linux's Netscape. That thing crashes about once a hour, whereas IE might crash
once a day at most. Sure, it doesn't bring down the whole system when Netscape
crashes, but it is an annoyance and sometimes after it crashes, I get repeated
errors about bookmarks being reloaded or something like that, which is also
really annoying. I'd take IE over Netscape anyday with it's better features and
stability.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com