You can download the file here:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/cooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS/libstdc++-2.95.2-4mdk.i586.html

and/or this:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/cooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS/libstdc++-devel-2.95.2-4mdk.i586.html

but it still may not work. I had the same problem and I had to end up
reinstalling Linux. I couldn't install the part of gcc that compiled C++ files,
which iostream.h is apart of. I don't see why all the libaries and compilers
aren't installed automatically in Mandrake, it's a huge hassle to have to go
find them whenver you're missing one. And since Linux requires a lot of it's
programs to be compiled by the user, it would just make sense to automatically
include them all when someone installs.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com