I knew that was the RPM you needed, because I had been missing the same file as
you! But I go through a process when finding a dependecy. First I go to
rpmfind.net and go search for the name of whatever I happen to be missing that
day. Then if that gives a no go (like in this case, there is no iostream.h.rpm
file) then I fire up Google Linux (http://google.com/linux) and search for it
there. That usually works. So next time you're missing a file, just check those
places.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com