This is where a program like apt in Debian packaging system is great.
It will sort out those dependency's when the  package is installed by
itself.  Seems to work great even installs them in order.   Mandrake
should consider maybe using somthing similiar to this.
Jeanette

--
Jeanette A. Russo, MSW, MCP