When you recompiled the kernel, a new System.map was built also. You'll
probably find it in /usr/src/Linux/arch.i386/boot  or similar (I don't
recall exactly)

This file should be copied into /boot and the symbolic link
/boot/System.map pointed to it. The symbolic link points to your 2.2.13 map
at the moment. Delete it and link it to the new System.map

rm System.map
ln -s System.map System.map.2.2.14

(or whatever name you used when you copied the new System.map into /boot)

Reboot.

Tada! :)

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"Michael C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 20/02/2000 21:21:37

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]