Hi Steve!

Pardon my ignorance, but give what a shot?

My interest is because whilst I have our burner working
correctly under linux as root I have so far been unable
to burn as a normal user and perhaps I may get an
inkling as to what to do from your "bingo" :-)

Cheers4Now...

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>