I am puzzled about how to get xcdroast to instll or
run.

I have Mandrake 7.0 and made the mistake of trying
to install xcdroast from from rpmfind yesterday
but was frustrated at every turn by finding a
bunch of dependencies which needed to be installed
first.  I started down that road but it just got
worse.

Today I found that there is an rpm for xcdroast on
the install cd.  Are all the rpm's in the
mandrake/rpms directory already installed?

When I try to install the xcdroast rpm I get an
error msg saying libtix4.1.8.so needs to be
installed.  This is the same sort of thing I
was getting yesterday.

My question. Is xcdroast installed by default? If
so how do I launch it?

My scsi cd is found when I do cdrecord -scanbus

Thanks. Mitch Browne, Agilent IT Support, Santa Clara CA