You're probably making a disc with Rock Ridge extensions. This is a method of
preserving UNIX-style file permissions on an ISO9660 (standard data CD-ROM)
filesystem. If this is the case, then you can ignore the message. There are a
few other options that can also create this message. If you hover the mouse
over them the pop-up help should say if they violate the ISO9660 standard.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com