HI there all

I'v installed Xcdroast and all the libs that must go with it.
First of all I got the message that I needed GTK+ so I installed that too
now I get this message.
What do I have to do to creat a helper program in order to get it to run.
  Iv checked out the site indicated but that didn't seem to help.

This is the message that now appears when I try to run Xcdroast.

Gtk-WARNING **: This process is currently running setuid or setgid.
This is not a supported use of GTK+. You must create a helper
program instead. For further details, see:

    http://www.gtk.org/setuid.html

Refusing to initialize GTK+.

Anybody got any ideas.