On Tue, 23 May 2000, Mogens [iso-8859-1] Jęger wrote:

Hi Mogens,

>run it, I get the following:
>Error: Some or all Generic-SCSI-Devices are missing.

When Linux starts, can you see that it identifies the SCSI card and the
connected devices?

>Please create first the devices. Run "./MAKEDEVICES.sh"
>in the xcdroast-0.96e directory.
>My burner is a Plextor on a Adaptec 2940 SCSI-card. Before my
>experiments it worked OK, but now??????

Can you still access the CDdrive in any way? If that does not work, there
is a bigger problem. I have downloaded the latest XCDRoast from the web
and that worked fine for me without any strange effects. Tomorrow I will
fire up the PC that has the CDBurner in it and see if I can find something
for you.

Paul

Nothing is as easy as it looks.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(